Freedom From Smoking Clinic
Quitting smoking isn't easy - but it's easier with the right help. The American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking® program gives you options, resources and support to quit for good!
Freedom From Smoking® helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You'll also get the support you need to remain smoke-free for life!
What You'll Learn
- How to know if you're really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smoke-free for good
Is Freedom From Smoking® right for you?
- Do you want to quit?
- Is quitting a priority for you?
- Have you tried to quit before?
- Do you want to improve your health - and your family's health, too?
- Do you want to feel better and more in control of your life?
- Are you ready to try to quit - even though it may be tough?
If you answered 'YES' to even one of these questions, you owe it to yourself to find out how Freedom From Smoking® can help.
Clinic is facilitated by Kandy Campbell.